About Me

Monday, October 20, 2014

Fill Your Days With LIFE!

Is it just me or do you ever wish that life would slow down sometimes? Between work, school, sports practices, music lessons, football games, etc., it sometimes feels like we have no time to actually enjoy life. 

I don't know about you, but I long for those days where I have absolutely nothing to do so I can just relax and enjoy life as I know it. And there is nothing wrong with having those days. But if that is what we live for, we are doing it wrong.

Life is not what happens outside of work, school, sports...Life is in the work, school, sports, etc. Those things that consume your days are all a part of life, and I think they should be treated as such. We shouldn't "just get through" our days--we should try and fill our days with as much LIFE as possible! 

Instead of living for the weekend, try living for each day as it passes, and enjoying it along the way! 
How will you enjoy life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment