About Me

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Proudest Accomplishments of 2014

Is it just me or can you do a lot of things in just one year? I had this post saved as a draft as 2015 was approaching, but I never posted it. Even still, as we are already a small ways into 2015, I find myself looking back and reflecting upon 2014, and I am kind of amazed by all of the things that I have accomplished last year. 

I thought it would be kind of fun to list out some of my proudest accomplishments of 2014. So here goes...
  • I graduated college with a BA in Music Education! I worked super hard for 4 years, and it all paid off :)
  • I became a certified music teacher--this was no easy feat, let me tell you, but I DID IT!!!
  • I got my first "real" job!! (I am a music teacher, and I love it!)
  • I started working on getting my Master's degree. I just finished my first semester last week!-can't wait to be done!!
  • My music channel on youtube (click HERE) reached over 200 subscribers!!! I am so excited, and I'm so proud! This channel has been over 4 years in the making, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for it!
  • I started my blog!!! I had been thinking about starting a blog for a while, and late last year, I finally did it. I couldn't be happier!
These are just some of the major accomplishments that stood out to me as being super special in 2014. It was a really great year, and I am realizing more every single day just how truly blessed I am. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me in 2015!

I know I'm a little late for this, but what are some of your proudest accomplishments of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment