About Me

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pick A Color, Any Color


Is it just me or do you ever feel like getting a little crazy with your nail polish?  I have SO MANY nail polishes and sometimes I just get the urge to wear all of them at the same time.  


Obviously this is not realistic, but the other day, I decided to do something I don't normally do. I painted each of my nails a different color. Now, I know this is nothing revolutionary (I mean, what 10 year old doesn't try this at least a few times), but it's not so common among us twenty-something year olds. But why shouldn't it be? Sure, it may look a little bit crazy but so what? It's fun and colorful and it makes me feel like a kid again.   




I could have chosen my nail colors completely at random from my giant bucket of polishes, but I decided to pick out ten more fall-type colors and choose at random from those.  




I think my nails turned out pretty cool, and choosing from a set selection of colors I knew would kind of work together helped make the look not so...out there. 


Essie "Bahama Mama", Essie "No
More Film", Sephora by OPI "Leaf
Him", Revlon "Midnight",
Essie "Mochacino"
OPI "Purple with a Purpose",
Essie "The Lace is On",
Revlon "Stormy Night", Forever 21,
Covergirl "Seared Bronze"






          









Do you like this look?  Let me know what other crazy nail looks you are into lately!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all such great colors! I really love the Essie Mochacino.

    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really like that one too, it's different than most of the typical colors I buy and I think it's so pretty!

      Delete