Is it just me or does Thanksgiving really make you think about all that you are thankful for? For so many people, Thanksgiving is all about the food and the time you get to spend with your family.
While I am grateful for both of those things, there are SO many other things that I am thankful for as well. Seeing as Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I thought I would change up my typical Wednesday post for this week and simply list some of the things that I am truly thankful for.
I am thankful for...
- My Savior Jesus Christ who died so that I might live, and who provides me with everything that I need.
- My loving, supportive parents who both set such an amazing example for me every single day of what it means to serve God in this crazy world.
- My siblings, who I am so close with and whom I love so much. I would not trade the relationships that I have with them for anything.
- My wonderful boyfriend, who is not only healthy but is almost 2 years cancer free, and who treats me like a princess every day.
- My closest friends who have stuck by me through everything, and who are always there to laugh with, cry with, or vent to.
- My job that I am so blessed to have, and that I really love so much.
- My house that keeps me warm and safe.
- Music (listening to it, creating it, etc.)
- My life! I am so beyond blessed and I need to remember to be thankful each day that I am alive and well!
These are just some of the things that I am thankful for. If I shared everything I am thankful for, I could be here writing this post all day! Remember to be thankful not only tomorrow, but every single day for all that you have.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?