About Me

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag - October 2014

Is it just me or do you love getting packages in the mail? Every time I come home to a package waiting on my doorstep, I feel like a kid on Christmas!

Over the summer, I decided to sign up for the Ipsy monthly glam bags, and so far I have gotten two. It is so exciting to receive a bag filled with goodies every month-I don't think I will ever get tired of it! 
Since my October Glam Bag just arrived, I thought I would show you what I got! I haven't tried everything yet, (I just got the bag in the mail yesterday) but I will let you know how I like the things that I have tried so far. 
Figs & Rouge Rose Berry hand cream 
Just like the name, this hand cream smells of rose and berry. The scent is a bit strong, but if you like rose, that should be no problem. The consistency is a little strange-kind of watery once you start rubbing it in. However, it does dissolve pretty quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft. A good one to throw in your purse.
épice Purifying Exfoliant
This exfoliant is more on the gentle side, which I really like since my skin is quite sensitive. The exfoliating grains are very small and do not irritate my face, but the product still helps to remove dead skin!
Model Co VolumEyes Mascara
I have not tried this yet, but let me know if you'd like to hear my thoughts about it in a future blog post!
Nicole by O.P.I.,"Feeling Very Cherry"
Such. A. Gorgeous. Color. This color is perfect for fall! Reminds me of Essie "Wicked" polish, which I love.
Starlooks lipgloss in 
A simple, nude lipgloss. A bit sheer on the lips, but feels smooth and gives off a nice shine.

What product are you most interested in from this glam bag? Let me know, and I will do a more in depth review!

No comments:

Post a Comment