About Me

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Pet Peeves

Is it just me or do some things really get on your nerves?  I'm talking about pet peeves--we all have them, and I thought it would be kind of fun to share some of mine!
(Disclaimer: These are not meant to make anyone feel bad or anything!!! These are simply some things that annoy me personally, and they should be taken lightly! If anything, take them with a grain of salt and some humor!)

1. When people spell my name wrong. Yes, I understand that my name is a little bit complicated. ToniAnn. All one word, no spaces. Capital A in the middle. No "e" at the end. Make the mistake once, but please don't make it again!

2. When people call me "Toni".  Ooooh this one makes my blood boil! It's "Ton" (pronounced 'tone') if you know me, "ToniAnn" if you don't. "Toni" just never seemed to suit me, and I hate when anyone calls me that!

3. Condensation. Ew, Ew, EW! I have no idea why, but condensation on anything makes me feel queasy. I hate touching cold drinks like water bottles or iced coffee cups with little condensation droplets on them in particular.

4. When teachers erase everything on the board and leave one tiny mark behind. I feel like this HAS to annoy someone else besides me! It makes my skin crawl--it takes everything in me not to jump up and erase the mark myself! 

5. Incorrect grammar. This just plain gets on my nerves. I feel bad about it, I really do, but I just can't stand when people do not use correct grammar--even in texts! (I know, I'm a little crazy).  

Am I the only one affected by these things? What are some of your pet peeves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment