About Me

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quote of the Week - Let it Go

Is it just me or do some quotes really speak to you? I am a huge lover of quotes, and so I decided that I am going to start a "series" on my blog called 'Quote of the Week'. Every Sunday, I will be posting a quote that I really love, and talking a little bit about it.

Today's quote is all about letting it go. 

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
                                                                                            -Will Rogers

You hear people say it all the time. "Let it go....it happened...it's done now..." etc. But how true is this?! Let's say you had a really terrible day. And I mean really terrible. Everything went wrong and you were in a horrible mood because of it. Does that mean that the next day should be ruined too? Absolutely not.

Don't carry the baggage from yesterday with you into today (or tomorrow, or the next day, for that matter!). Let the past stay in the past, accept that whatever happened, happened, and move on. 

What are some of your favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment