About Me

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weekend Wedding Fun

Is it just me or do you love weddings? It makes me so happy to see two people profess their love for one another and begin their lives as one. I also don't mind the reception afterwards, which is always filled with good food, loud music, and dancing!

Last night, I went to my boyfriend's cousin's wedding. We had a blast, and I wanted to share it with you all!

The attire for the wedding was more formal than some of the others I have been to recently, and I really enjoyed getting the chance to dress up and act fancier than I actually am. My boyfriend also wore a full suit (something I had never seen before in 3 1/2 years of dating!!) which I definitely didn't mind!
There was a photo booth with silly props and signs at the reception, so obviously we had to take some pictures!
It was a great night, and I am very glad to have been a part of such a special night! What do you love most about weddings?

No comments:

Post a Comment